Τρίτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Whitesnake - Blindman





Whitesnake - Blindman I was dreaming of the past, Why do good times never last Help me Jesus, show the way I can't hold on another day I was hungry, felling low, I just couldn't make out which way to go Chasing rainbows that have no end, The road is long without friend Be my friend, be my brother, Be the piper, play the call Across the seven seas of wonder Be the guardian of my soul Just a young man looking homeward, Watching the sun go down again Across the water, the sun is shining, But, will it ever, will it ever be the same Be my friend, be my brother, Be the piper, play the call Across the seven seas of wonder Be the guardian of my soul I need somebody, I need someone, I need somebody to call my own Like a blindman, I can feel the heat of the sun, But, like a blindman I don't know, I don't know, I don't know where it's coming from Be my friend, be my brother, Be the piper, play the call Across the seven seas of wonder Be the guardian of my soul I need somebody, I need someone, I need somebody to call my own Like a blindman, I can feel the heat of the sun, But, like a blindman I don't know, I don't know, I don't know where is coming from

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...